yesterday was the vernal equinox, and today was a snow day. More specifically, it was another nor'easter. we've had one each week for four weeks. this week's storm was called toby.
here's toby hiding beneath my car during last week's storm (winter storm skylar).
it was dark enough this morning for a candle during breakfast.
chanda worked on her mathematical thinking coursera class before running of to a ballet lesson at steps with a new teacher she had never taken with before: daniel catanach. she said his combinations were quick and fun and challenging.




Ha, ha! It is not different by you! But today, the snow is melting a little bit! I am off to the ballet drop-off place now: I am taking our girls there (except Flora), but do not have to drive on. Flora and I will go to the library, the post office, and then the campus library to return some books and pick up new books, and to mail some letters. Then we have to come home and do some major cleaning up here. It does not look pleasant.
ReplyDeleteYes, we did some major cleaning up before last Saturday's guests came for dinner! It always feels good afterwards. I hope you get it done!
DeleteI guess it is good enough for now. We will do a bit more on Saturday, our regular cleaning day. My Google Chrome is not working and I have all my links and blog stuff there. I am not sure what the problem is, I will take the laptop to the helpdesk on Tuesday. I e-mailed them, but they were not sure what the problem was. I tried many things to fix it, but nothing is working. Now I am doing things with IE, but the blogging does not work very well without Chrome. It is really frustrating!
DeleteThat is very frustrating! I hope you were able to figure it out!
DeleteNo, not quite. Jonathan found a way to make Chrome work again, but now Symantec is giving me these warnings that something is not right. I am waiting to hear back from our helpdesk at the college to see if they can help with this new problem.
DeleteOh, maybe it has a virus . .
DeleteWell, the people at the Helpdesk have no clue, so we are all clueless . . .
Deleteoh . . that is sad :(
DeleteThey want me to take screen shots of the funny Symantec notes I keep getting, but I don't think that that will make a difference in their figuring out what is wrong.
DeleteI hope you try, though. It's so strange.
Delete