Sunday, March 18, 2018

last week in austria and a ski race

 walks through the countryside . . 

 with lotta and lara . . 



 lots of skiing . . (a ski test needs to be taken) . .

slowly melting snow . . 

 a neighborhood ski race on tschey . . 


third place . . so wunderbar! however, morgana has been feeling very frustrated with her skiing. we hope she starts feeling better about it soon.

3 comments:

  1. The snow is also melting there! She should not be frustrated! I think it is almost impossible to learn skiing like a "native" when you don't start as a young child. I took skiing lessons in Canada when I was her age and found it very hard. I had never done any skiing before my lessons there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is challenging and we keep reminding her that she has come so far already!

      Delete
    2. I hope her knees will not get too tired, that was my biggest problem.

      Delete