Monday, July 19, 2021

waking up

i had an all day babysitting gig with this little one . .


these two . . are just two cute.

5 comments:

  1. He is so happy always! Has he started talking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet . . whenever he wants me to pick him up, I say "up? up!" but he hasn't voiced it yet. He has been saying "ma ma ma" and "mum mum mum" over and over, so I figure he'll attach it to his mom very soon. Kendall is certain that he said Minerva one day, but I haven't heard him yet.

      Delete
    2. Funny that he should try to say Minerva. When we did Ancient India and talked about the Ganges, Flora picked up the word and talked about "Ganga, Ganga." That was one of her first words.

      Delete
    3. That's so interesting that one of Flora's first words was ganga for Ganges.

      Delete
    4. She must have liked the sound of it.

      Delete