Wednesday, December 6, 2017

on the slopes . .

 morgana's acting school is on hiatus as it's having a little bit of financial trouble (interesting?! ay yi yi!), so she is currently studying to be a ski instructor.

 today is her third day out on the slopes, and she seems to be enjoying it immensely. i'm sure she's sleeping well at night after all the fresh air and physical activity.

 the cafe on the mountain where she eats lunch.

 in the auditorium for theory class where she says there are students from many countries. they split up for lessons on the slopes, but are together for theory.

hmmm, i hope she's remembering to use sunscreen.

sunset . .

----

(i finally posted about her visit in cornwall during the summer with my cousin here.)

3 comments:

  1. Has the school closed for real? That does not sound too good I have to say. Being a ski teacher is only a seasonal occupation after all. (I sound like an old grandma, but I guess I cannot help it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The school took an early holiday vacation and will start up again in January. The skiing is only seasonal, but she's looking forward to teaching on the weekends in February :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, that is good to know!

      Delete