we woke to a beautiful sunny day with snow still on the tree branches.
chanda left early for the noon nutcracker show. i met her afterwards for lunch before the 5 pm show, which i watched while she helped out backstage. since it was the last show, they called the seniors to come onstage for bows at the end, as only one senior, talia, actually danced. the other three put in their time helping. it was a wonderful show and we can't believe another nutcracker has ended. tomorrow is the craft fair, so i better get some sleep (i just finished some last minute preparations).


Happy crafting!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eva! I'm so tired, but it all went well :)
DeleteHow many owls did you manage to make with the children?
DeleteFifty two owls were made. A number of people asked to take one home at the end, as they hadn't had time to make one. I probably worked personally with only about eight people.
DeleteThat is quite impressive, the number of owls I mean.
DeleteI know! I was surprised!
Delete