i put up my holiday window stars today. chanda and i listened to a tale of two cities yesterday. we're now on "book the third, the track of a storm," and we probably should be listening to a christmas carol, but we decided to wait for morgana for that.
the dipped pinecone . . i love the light dusting of glitter and the blot of beeswax just about to drop off . .


Nine days aargh don't remind me :-). I am knitting in my sleep! Love the window stars we should make some at some point. Ben and I are both feeling better :-). My side effects were feeling like I could not swallow, racing heart, shaky legs and nausea. Later in the day I crashed and slept on the sofa and then had a really awful headache. I am late posting a package so hoping it will arrive still within the Christmas season xx
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten your package off yet, but I hope to soon :)
DeleteYour side effects are dreadful! Can they give it to you without the adrenaline? I get the racing heart, that's bad enough. I'd feel terrified with the shaky legs, nausea and inability to swallow. I'm glad that you and Benedict are both feeling better now.
I love Christmastime but it does go by very quickly!
Did not know you were sick, San! The flu? Hope you are feeling better soon.
DeleteThis looks all so pretty!
ReplyDelete