Thursday, December 14, 2017

hot chocolate at burdick's

 i walked to bellevue to pick up my veggie box at 1:40 (it was cold and snowy), dropped it off at home and then went out to meet sacha and her children at burdick's on prince street for hot chocolate.

 charlotte joined us after her choreography class with ellen.

there was a book sale in the bellevue rotunda and they had children's books and adult books for very good prices. i picked up three books for these two: one about michaela de prince, one about the olympics and the different cities that have hosted the games, and the favorite: a time inc. 3D book about animals.

2 comments:

  1. I also just had some hot chocolate! I am sitting here grading and feel like I am getting a flu, not a pleasant thought. My grades are due on Tuesday and I am still working on the last finals! Then I have to add up everything the students have done this semester and calculate their grades. That is always a long process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a wonderful teacher and mom, Eva! There's always too much to do at once during holiday time :) I'm glad you are having a hot chocolate while working, though I hope you aren't getting sick, and I hope you were able to sleep well during the night :) xoxo

      Delete