chanda had one final nutcracker today.
it was for her ballet school. she had a performance last night and again this afternoon.
our friend isabella is on the right . . along with two other party scene girls.
these are the christmas trees . . i love their costumes . . and they're very cute!
waiting to go as flowers in act ii . . but with angel music . .
the girls with their teacher, miss irene.
morgana came to help last night and today.












Are you glad you are done? We only have a ballet observation week coming up which is good because I will have exam to grade, 15 oral exams, and a final to give and grade. I still don't know when I will make Christmas presents. Thanks so much for your e-mail about the ballet clothing. I will try to reply next week.
ReplyDeleteI like the wintry look of your blog by the way.
Thanks, Eva :) I know you've been so busy with many tests to correct! Remember, there are twelve days of Christmas!
DeleteYes, I think our Christmas presents might turn into New Year's Day presents. But who knows, I'm planning to start tomorrow before my first oral exams.
DeleteThe trees are cute!
ReplyDeleteOh . . those trees were soooo cute! One began to cry because she missed her mother so much. Morgana sat down with her and comforted her. It was very sweet.
DeleteThe trees are so cute! And you have snow! Here, it is wet and dark. No snow.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure that on way you will miss the Nutcracker next year? He was part of your life for so long ........
I'm sure Chanda will dance in her sleep!
ReplyDeleteHello Christine, Yes she will! I do miss the Nutcracker, but I'm enjoying getting ready for Christmas . . eating panettone and drinking hot chocolate :) My friend Kendall is looking forward to the solstice and the beginning of more and more sunshine each day. There's lots to do, but less hours in the day. I start to feel very tired when the sun goes down!
Delete