by day the blue will pale down into white where it touches the white of the land, after sunset it has a new circumference-orange, melting upwards into tenderest purple. but the core of blue persists, and so it is by night. then the stars hang like lamps from the immense vault. the distance between the vault and them is as nothing to the distance behind them, and that farther distance, though beyond colour, last freed itself from blue. -e.m. forster (a passage to india)
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
the sparrow and the ox
a puppet show by morgana. i sincerely apologize for my filming technique! it REALLY needs work. i hope to improve for the next show.
Without a computer I don't get a chance to visit so much here right now and I just noticed how much I have missed since my last visit. I'll try to catch up. But for now, the video above is not working. It says it's a private video and I can't get it to work. Flora was going to watch it. Is there any way to change the setting?
Flora just watched it and liked it as much as the other one. She didn't know what an "ox" was, so I told her it was a "Papa" cow. Then we was wondering if you had put real water into the wooden pail. Then she was wondering if the fire was hot. She kept asking questions and wanted to watch it again and again.
Thanks so much for sharing. Maybe you should get a degree in early childhood education with a Waldorf emphasis. Sunbridge College offers that, I think. I visited their campus once, everybody was very friendly and it was beautiful.
Dear Dorina,
ReplyDeleteWithout a computer I don't get a chance to visit so much here right now and I just noticed how much I have missed since my last visit. I'll try to catch up. But for now, the video above is not working. It says it's a private video and I can't get it to work. Flora was going to watch it. Is there any way to change the setting?
Love,
Eva
yes, i'll fix it! sorry!
DeleteIt's working!
Deleteoh good . . she drops the man puppet in this one . . it's a little funny.
DeleteDear Morgana,
ReplyDeleteFlora just watched it and liked it as much as the other one. She didn't know what an "ox" was, so I told her it was a "Papa" cow. Then we was wondering if you had put real water into the wooden pail. Then she was wondering if the fire was hot. She kept asking questions and wanted to watch it again and again.
Thanks so much for sharing. Maybe you should get a degree in early childhood education with a Waldorf emphasis. Sunbridge College offers that, I think. I visited their campus once, everybody was very friendly and it was beautiful.
Thanks again.
hello eva, morgana says thank you :) sunbridge is a beautiful place! she says . . maybe! i think it's a wonderful idea!
DeleteI used to work in a Waldorf kindergarten and enjoyed it quite a bit. I still use a lot of ideas I learned there.
DeleteFlora just requested this puppet play again :). In the end she wondered where you found the grass and I said I would ask you.
ReplyDelete