Tuesday, April 2, 2013

costume load-in

loading in on a cold day . . 34 degrees!!!


 


ready to go!!

5 comments:

  1. Do you have anything black to spare? Just kidding, I need a few black items for Jonathan and Charlotte. They don't really wear black. I guess I'll try the nearest consignment store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we probably do have some black that you could borrow! i wish we lived closer! if you have trouble finding things, let me know. there's always the postal service!

      Delete
    2. p.s. we do a lot of consignment store/salvation army shopping over here!

      Delete
    3. I found a pair of black pants for Charlotte at our local consignment store. The next consignment store is about 30 minutes away. I guess we have to go there and check there. I could also check ebay, I suppose. We don't have any clothing stores here, the next one is about an hour away. Thanks for offering to send us something. If I can't find anything, I'll come back to that offer.

      Delete
  2. You have been so busy! I love your picture from the show. Costumes look really good!

    ReplyDelete