we were back in princeton this morning.
chanda took another ballet class which she wasn't as enthusiastic about.
she has to figure out now what she would like to do for next year. hopefully, this will all be decided by next week or the week after, and then i can write about it.
driving was not fun today, as it rained and rained. the manhattan skyline is ahead of us in this picture somewhere . . it was just too hazy to see.
non-stop rain on the new jersey turnpike . . definitely not fun.
our lunch when we got home . . before chanda ran off to babysit. i sent this pic to morgana . .

and she sent the next two pics to me . . above is the bathroom at the royal opera house . . (nice!)

she had purchased rush tickets to the royal ballet.
lauren cuthbertson was dancing marguerite with matthew ball as armand. i wonder how it all went?
non-stop rain on the new jersey turnpike . . definitely not fun.
our lunch when we got home . . before chanda ran off to babysit. i sent this pic to morgana . .

and she sent the next two pics to me . . above is the bathroom at the royal opera house . . (nice!)

she had purchased rush tickets to the royal ballet.
lauren cuthbertson was dancing marguerite with matthew ball as armand. i wonder how it all went?
dinner tonight was roasted radishes on polenta . . (with chickpeas). i had never roasted radishes before, and they were very good!







Oh, it rained here too, and it also rained on Tuesday, but it did not snow! I am trying to become friends with this new laptop I picked up today. I think it will be a while before we can warm up to each other. It is not so easy to use and I also have Windows 10 now. Oh well, I guess I have to become a computer student for a while.
ReplyDeleteI think I heard that Windows 10 was not as user friendly as previous Windows programs? In that case, I wish you much luck with trying to figure it out! I get very impatient with the learning curve for many modern programs and gadgets.
DeleteI'm glad it didn't snow!!
Yes, that is probably true, that is what the Helpdesk worker said, but that is what they have now. It just took me a long time to figure out how to cut and paste with this new thing. Kind of frustrating because I am trying to grade grammar sheets for my students.
DeleteHave you ever tried cooked radishes? They are not so bad either.
ReplyDeleteNo. Do you mean sautéing or steaming or boiling?
Deletesautéed ones
DeleteI'll have to try that . .
Delete