Tuesday, April 17, 2018

photos from oxford . .

 these are all morgana's photos from her visit to oxford . . 



this looks good!
















5 comments:

  1. It looks so deserted! The very first time we were in London with the students, we took them to Cambridge. Oxford looks similar, though, judging by Morgana's pictures. How are her audidions going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eva, I thought it looked rather deserted also. I wonder if the students had a holiday? Morgana felt good about her monologues, but she didn't get a place at any of the schools (she auditioned for three, though I sent her a list that had at least ten!). She's figuring out other plans, and looking forward to having visitors these next few weeks :)

      Delete
    2. Too bad about not being accepted at the other schools, but she did find something to do after all.

      Delete
    3. Yes, :) One needs to be resilient.

      Delete