this is the temperature blanket i started with lionbrand's vanna's choice yarn. the colors are pale grey (0-9), aqua (10-19), sapphire (20-29), peacock (30-39), olive (40-49), radiant green (50-50) and kelly green (60-69). i haven't gone above that yet, thank goodness! spring is coming, though. i thought i had a photo of korrina's, but i can't find it! i must have accidentally deleted it. i'll ask her to send another.
now it's time to watch the men's single figure skating finals! it's the free skate. chanda just got back from babysitting.
(i also put up a lot of old posts from when morgana was home that i hadn't found time to do before. there are too many to link to, so just browse any which way.)
(i also put up a lot of old posts from when morgana was home that i hadn't found time to do before. there are too many to link to, so just browse any which way.)

I love the blanket! For some reason your recent posts are not showing up on my side bar. The last update that I have from you is when morgana was packing ready for her return trip to austria. Will catch up with you properly when it is not a crazy time of night! oxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteIt is the same on my blog, it is not updating Dorina's posts anymore.
DeleteYes, I have to check what I did on my feed setting . .
DeleteDo the colors stand for a certain temperature range?
ReplyDeleteYes, in Fahrenheit :) I think the sidebar updates got messed up when I changed a feed setting. I'll have to look into that.
Delete