Wednesday, June 24, 2015

home again jiggity jig

too tired to post more pics now, but m is home again and we're all happy.

5 comments:

  1. Herzlich Willkommen zu Hause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Eva!!! I so enjoy hearing her rattle off in Deutsch!! We look forward to attending the German church you found for us . . this first weekend, however, we need to visit my parents' home on Long Island, and then in the middle of the week I'll go with Morgana to my sister's house . . so hopefully the weekend of the fourth!!

      Delete
    2. How wonderful you will get to go to that church. Will Morgana work at Sturbridge? What are her plans now in general? Where will you celebrate your birthday?

      Delete
    3. Hello Eva, So far we don't have Sturbridge plans for this summer. I'm not really sure what Morgana plans . . Tomorrow we hope to be uptown getting tickets for an evening show of the Royal Ballet again. M and C will get student rush and I'll try for the second ring. We first hope to attend the church in the morning.

      Delete
    4. Did you make it to church?

      Delete