Monday, July 23, 2018

the london bookbarge, and other pics from london

morgana and chanda sent this photo of a narrowboat bookshop on the canal. i love this!

 artsy pics in regents park . . 

 they have ginger beers in their hands . . 

 the sun setting over the thames . . 

breakfast one morning . . i think on chanda's first morning there . .

5 comments:

  1. Is this the same boat we went to here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how funny and wonderful! Yes, definitely the same boat! I remember this day of yours now. I loved that you visited the Islington Tunnel and the park was so charming, as was the book boat. It's so nice that you went on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she is having a wonderful time! You can take the dancer out of New York but you will always find her dancing somewhere else ❤️ 😊💐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi San, I was wondering how you were doing, and how you were surviving the warm weather and humidity. I hope all are well :) xoxo

      Delete