Wednesday, March 23, 2016

another long day

tired again today but enjoyed some spring weather with my mom and there's a beautiful moon in the sky tonight.




morgana is still running around paris . .

le chat noir . .

chanda and korrina had lunch together . .

and then chanda and deychen had some fancy pastries at a cafe in soho (someone had a lot of pastries today!)

i found some pretty yarn when out with my mom to make a shell shawlette. 

5 comments:

  1. We cannot see the moon tonight, too cloudy. What is Morgana doing there?? She is in Paris right now, right? So nice that Korrina came by to see Chanda. That is a beautiful shade of blue. I bought Jonathan a shirt in that color on Monday! Are you back home now? I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so funny that you bought the same color for Jonathan! we must be wishing for warm comfortable spring weather :) still in ct

      Delete
    2. I guess so :). I was very warm here today.

      Delete
  2. Lovely picture of your mum, still smiling despite the situation, her and Dave would get along famously.

    I always think that your table looks so pretty, whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, those touches of hospitality and celebrating the ordinary really shine through.

    The pastrie eater can afford to eat extras, after all a dancer has to keep up her energy levels, lol!!

    I hope and pray that you are taking good care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i should go to sleep now and not look into cyberspace anymore :P yes, my mom and my sister never cease to amaze me with their strength and humor :) wish we could pop by for tea xoxo

      it's nice to eat unlimited pastries :)

      Delete