Wednesday, December 14, 2022

advent and lussekat buns and visiting friends


 the third light of advent is the light of beasts, light of love that shines in the greatest and the least.

----
 
 
getting victoria ready to fly on a plane to paris . . .

cricket was in vulture mode and zuzu was curious about the suitcase contents . . 

victoria took a photo of us and the cats before heading out the door with two heavy check-in cases and one carry on. morgan made sure they got downstairs and into the car service vehicle. it was a nice visit and she accomplished a lot, and i'm sure she will be happy to rest now. living in another place for four weeks and selling one's home of so many years is a big transition to go through. besides furniture and books, she had papers files,  journals, writings, photographs and films to wade through. 



a visit from kendall and aurélien . . 

clearing out the paper and card bins . . 

christmas gift making . .

7 comments:

  1. You have been busy
    And I meant to say that the book you have to your friend looked lovely

    So much sadness here
    I can see Tony deteriorating before my eyes
    He is in pain ( although the palliative care team are working hard at finding a regime that works for Tony)
    He cannot find a comfortable place to sit or lie in our cottage, so a hospital bed is being provided
    And no date yet for palliative Chemotherapy

    My heart is breaking
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Siobhan, I'm so sorry there is such sadness for you now. I send you so much love and prayers for help and comfort for Tony. If you would like to send me an email, write to sullenmoon at santababylonia dot net. I would like to send you a snail mail card.

      Delete
    2. Sending love to you Siobhan, I am so very sorry that you are both suffering in so many ways. Keeping you both very much in my prayers xx

      Delete
    3. Your buns look great! Ours are gluten free and never rise very much, but they still taste good. I did not know that Victoria was selling her house. Where will she live when she returns?

      Delete
    4. She will have to stay with friends or get an airbnb. She is living permanently in Paris now.

      Delete
    5. Oh, that must be not so easy.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much of thinking of us
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete