i finally finished the 22 little clouds shawl i was working on with ginny's yarn dyed in safflower and indigo.
during these twelve days of christmas i've been reading christmas tales and stories by louisa may alcott, published by barnes and noble.
i've also been working on two different socks: one in felici yarn by knitpicks, and one in merino singles happy sock yarn by la bien aimée. it would be nice to finish the mates to them now!
(hermione lives the best life.)
joining ginny and friends this morning . .






That shawl is beautiful - I LOVE the color!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. Ginny's choice of safflower gives it a very summery green hue!
DeleteLove the shawl and whatever you do don't succumb to second sock syndrome :-) xx
ReplyDeleteHa ha!! I won't!!
DeleteGreat shawl and I have sock envy...only made 2 pair and it's been several years, but just need to push to start. yours look great! I think I need to put little women on my 2017 reading list. Keep on Knitting!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen! Louisa May Alcott is one of my favorite authors. My sister's favorite book by her is _Eight Cousins_.
Delete