Thursday, July 14, 2011

dance intensive




chanda and her friend nora have been dancing every day at GKACB from 9 am to 5 pm. it's a dance intensive, and it's intense. i haven't seen her so ready to go to bed in a long time! the classes they take are technique, mime, character, repertoire and stretch (and she can finally do a split, so she's happy). they also attend one master class a week with miss kirkland. she's really been enjoying it, but she says she will be happy to have more time at home again.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Chanda! I've never been able to do a split, and now I'm probably too old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi eva! i bet you could get quite close if you stretched a little every day! that's the hard part .. doing it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so sure, I think I'm past that, but you never know. I'm doint The Core Program every day, that is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete