Wednesday, May 13, 2020

wednesday evening walk

 on greg's and my walk this evening, we passed an especially beautiful and very old tree on jane street whose roots ran parallel and exposed along the sidewalk . . 

 

the days have been windy and cool, but today was warmer . . in the middle 50's.

2 comments:

  1. That is a neat tree. Do you know what kind it is? I always wish old trees could tell us their stories. We had a very hot morning and now it is really cold again. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had two very warm days, so warm that the windows were all opened wide and i just had to close them now as the breeze suddenly felt very cool.

      NYC has the most amazing tree map! You can see ithere.

      I think it's the American Elm on Jane Street between Washington and Greenwich Streets. That's exciting! I agree that it must have wonderful stories to tell. xoxo

      Delete