Monday, May 25, 2020

risotto

i made risotto this evening with asparagus from the green market . . it was the best i've ever made, as it was incredibly creamy. i think i used more broth than i usually do.

5 comments:

  1. I think they don't sell asparagus here right now. They had it, but now there is none anymore, very sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That was fast. We haven't had rhubarb!

      Delete
    2. Peter has been thinking about to leave our county and venture into the next to go to TOPS, a much larger grocery store than ours. So far, they had more cases of Coronavirus and we did not want to go, but their numbers have been steady for a while now. I wish we could go to Wegmans, but that is still not a great idea.

      Delete
    3. Oh, I know you must miss shopping at Wegman's. I hope the numbers go down soon and you feel better about going there.

      Delete
    4. The trip to Tops was not so great. Most of the things he was hoping to find were out of stock. I wonder if Wegmans is the same these days.

      Delete