Monday, March 2, 2020

winding yarn with pluto and korrina




korrina came over to pick up some broth from brodo, pepperoncini from faicco's, and vitamin d3 from mercola online that i had bought for her, and then we wound several skeins of yarn from her stash for a new project she's beginning. she was on her way to a potluck dinner with several friends (at which she was going to make my mom's macaroni and cheese recipe).

6 comments:

  1. I am surprised Pluto did not try to get the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also. He sat for a good couple of minutes just watching . . after I stopped filming he finally put his paw out to touch the yarn, and then I had to distract him until she finished.

      Delete
    2. Ah, so he did try it! It must have been too tempting.

      Delete
  2. Poppy's paw would have been on that yarn for sure 😂😸

    ReplyDelete