chanda took pluto into the courtyard today. he enjoyed looking around at the trees, birds and squirrels. he also wandered around a little, exploring beneath the tables and along the path. when he returned upstairs, he felt calmer to me. it's good to get fresh air and expend some energy.
a squirrel ran out onto the dogwood tree and began chattering at pluto.
he or she certainly had a lot to say.
the star magnolia is beginning to bloom . .
a view from upstairs . .
i've been feeling so sad today, partially because i haven't slept well the past few nights. hopefully, tonight is different. i always get so melancholy when i'm tired.







Hope you have had a good sleep. It's like we are living in some crazy blockbuster disaster movie. In face I think there was a 70s movie called The Andromeda Strain! Eva's latest post was hilarious that guy is one talented teacher. I am around if you want to WhatsApp chat at some point, just send me a message xx
ReplyDeleteI love Eva's last post with the professor and his song. So good! :) I agree, it definitely feels like a surreal movie. I remember hearing about the Andromeda Strain, but never saw it. Now it seems we are living it!
Delete