a little bit of blowing
a little bit of snow
a little bit of growing
and crocuses will show.
on every twig that's lonely
a new green leaf will spring
on every patient tree-top
a thrush will stop and sing.
(anonymous)
happy sunday. stay well and enjoy the sunshine if you have it.


So pretty, Dorina! I love the green! Our table still looks more like winter. It is cold outside, but the sun was out today and we all took a walk.
ReplyDeleteOur day began cloudy, but then became sunny around noon. I was very relieved. The sunshine meant a lot to me today. I'm glad all of you got out for a walk. Greg and I did also. Chanda had work, but then took a walk with her friends along the river.
Delete(Thank you, Eva!)
DeleteSun can make all the difference! Right now we have no sun and high winds.
DeleteIt does. I always feel better when the sun shines. We haven't had the high winds we usually have for March, unless they come later in the month.
Delete