
this is morgana's costume from a dance she did in 2012. it's in ellen's closet of possible costumes for other students and it needed a wash and a mending before being worn by another dancer. it's all set now and i returned it to ellen today. there are two more weeks of class for the five year olds. they've been learning "twinkle" and a spring poem dance. not everyone is there for each class/rehearsal, and several of them have missed two to three weeks in a row, so it's all a bit muddled, but they are having fun.
greg and i met up in soho to walk home together.
interesting artist with a box on their head . .
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Was it a bit sad to see that dress and think of times past? Can that artist see?
ReplyDeleteThe artist had little peep holes . . I don't think he/she could see all that well :) I often feel sad when looking at old blog posts, but I didn't feel sad when I saw the dress . . just nostalgic . . and aware that it needed cleaning and mending!
DeleteAh, good that there was some way to see :). Maybe when we get older the sadness turns to nostalgia?
DeleteMaybe . . I haven't been able to figure out why sometimes I'm so much more sad than other times! lol :)
DeleteIt is probably just a natural up and down of feelings, like the tide at the ocean.
DeleteThat's a good comparison . . xoxo
Delete