Monday, April 22, 2024

more about the ravioli

 
early morning cat shenanigans from when i was putting laundry away and changing the sheets.

protest at chanda's school . . 

rolling out and stuffing the ravioli . . 

waiting for dinner time and the hot pot of boiling water . . 

voila . . ! (along with kale sautéed with garlic) (chanda had a plate when she returned home after filming a story for journalism class in brooklyn.)

6 comments:

  1. You made the ravioli from scratch! That is neat. They look good. Leo is not interested in laundry. Julius always was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha . . that's funny about Leo and Julius's laundry tastes :) Yes,I'm glad I did the ravioli . . it was much work, but fun.

      Delete
    2. A friend of a fried (in Austria) used to buy only fresh pasta, never dried, and often he made it himself. He would have approved of your work!

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderful
    I cheer on the many peaceful protests about the awful situation in Gaza - it breaks my heart
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know . . really hoping for a ceasefire . .

      Delete