i saw marisa this morning, worked on my blog post about having dinner at korrina's restaurant, took laundry down, sorted several knitting projects, participated in afsc's noon action hour and jvp's half hour at 3 pm and went shopping for dinner items, which chanda helped prepare . . tacos. afterwards, i went through three boxes of old photos looking for my ruffian pictures.
greg has been working late from home several nights this week on a particular work project that needs a bit of troubleshooting.


You all sound really busy !
ReplyDeleteSiobhan x
I know . . right? It's a very busy world again.
DeleteWhat are ruffian pictures? It sounds like a very busy day for you.
ReplyDeleteIt's also the name of the place Korrina works at, and so I wanted the photos to include on that post which you can find here..
DeleteI saw those entries after I had written my question :). I have not had a chance to look more closely, but the food looked fantastic. Was it spicy?
DeleteNo, not spicy :)
DeletePhotos of my dog who was named Ruffian, and of the racehorse.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteHow sad that Ruffian died so dramatically.
DeleteIsn't it . . so sad!
Delete