Tuesday, June 30, 2020

more commuting, last dance class with sander, and emily's rainbow pic

korrina's early morning spinning during her commute . .

and the 59th street bridge.

----


it was the last day of sander blommaert's lockdown dance classes. he celebrated by having marianela nunez on his instagram story. everyone was very excited, including sander.


we've all been so appreciative of him taking this time with us, and will really miss his daily classes.

 i had been doing laundry, and so when it was time for the "party," i walked to west 11th street cafe to listen . .

and was caught in a rainstorm!


----

 
we've been having a lot of these wonderful thunderstorms lately, with spectacular rainbows afterwards. chanda and emily were caught out in this one also, and emily snapped this pic. they were at the beginning of the rainbow . . or the end?

the garbage can at the end of the rainbow . . ireland has pots of gold, nyc has garbage cans.

7 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, garbage cans at the end of a rainbow. I don't think anybody would try to find them and open them. We have not had any rain, but this is going to change, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Were those dance classes like exercise classes? I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they were intermediate ballet classes.

      Delete
    2. But did you participate or did you just watch?

      Delete
    3. I participated in our very small space in the back bedroom. It was more of a beginner intermediate class. It was fun. I liked that I could just work without anyone seeing me! The classes were free and I made a donation to his charity at the end.

      Delete
    4. Perfect! How many years did you take classes when you were younger?

      Delete
    5. I took classes at a very young age with the Eglevsky dance school on Long Island . . I was four or five! I studied with them until I was around eleven years old . .

      Delete