Wednesday, July 31, 2019

wednesdays can feel full of woe

 we had a thunderstorm today . . 


 pluto had fun watching it from below the window (he's unable to jump onto the sill due to his cerebellar hypoplasia).

 we both miss madeline today. yesterday we all decided we had to let her go as she seemed to be suffering too much . . pluto went to look for her today beneath the bed in morgana's room . . i feel so very, very sad.

----

i put up three posts from this past week: thursday, saturday, sunday.

5 comments:

  1. I saw the post about Madeline on Chanda's Instagram sending a big hug to you all. You did the right thing but it still is very sad saying goodbye to a much loved friend 😺❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope having a visitor around has lifted your spirits. Poor poor Madeline, our first cat Holly ended up with kidney failure and we had to have the vet intervene in the end. Poor Pluto too, hoping he settles down soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a thunderstorm today! At least people here at home. Peter, Veronika, and I spent the day in Rochester. I did not know that Madeline had been sick. We both lost dear cats around the same time now. Very sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, our pets are such dear creatures and we miss them so much when they go.

      Delete