Friday, June 12, 2026

cat coexistence

 
these two . . zuzu doesn't like pluto to touch her. she'll tap noses with him, but that's it. however, he would like to play and doesn't understand no, so things can get a little tense sometimes. chanda says they just . . coexist.
i updated with posts about a film i saw, ellen's shows, and a coop shift. and further back is when we rejoined the coop (may 23rd), and when chanda joined (may 30th) (and we had dinner afterwards at korrina's restaurant).

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that must be hard for Pluto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes I think he looks a bit wistful. I try to model gentle behavior . . I will first pet him and then I'll pet Zuzu. . etc . . kind of funny, but I do think they both get the idea. Of course, it all goes out the window if they are hungry.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like two rowdy toddler boys :).

      Delete