Tuesday, December 16, 2025

morning goes by too quickly

 
(photo of zuzu watching the snow come down from sunday)

morgan is making a pudding hat for harley's new little nephew born during the summer. i think it's going to be very cute.

we were talking about old christmas cards, and this is sitting on their mantel in londontown . .

and that's what i need to do right now (it's already afternoon!) - write some christmas cards before running out to ellen's for the 7 year olds' presentation of march of the wooden soldiers, sugar plum fairy, candle dance and russian dance . . a lot of dances to learn for 7 year olds! and someone is always absent. grace (the other assistant with me) fills in for the absent ones, which helps a little bit for things to go more smoothly . . but . . anyway, i have to "run" the sound on the mini disc she uses which is a little temperamental to operate, so i'm nervous! wish me luck! (wish us luck!)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck !
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It went well and I succeeded with being on cue with the music :)

      Delete
  2. How did it go? Ah, such sweet postcards! And you also got some snow! Leo does not mind the snow. He goes out for two to three hours. We have no idea what he does in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well! I was relieved that I operated the mini disc sufficiently and the parents (of course) loved everything the children did. Ellen too. That's very interesting about Leo! I'd love to follow him one day!

      Delete
    2. Perfect! Yes, but I think he would be hard to follow. He goes under fences and is really fast.

      Delete