Wednesday, April 3, 2024

rainy days

 
it's such a dark, dreary, rainy day with the wind howling through the courtyard and east along the street from the river.

9 comments:

  1. As I write I am tucked under a blanket - it’s chilly here with a strong wind and feels almost apocalyptic

    Milo is however enjoy the odd burst of sunshine where he runs into the garden !
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love thinking of Milo running around in the sunshine in the garden. Tucked under the blanket is a perfect place for this weather :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Same here, it is cold, wet, and now it is snowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't get over the wind . . it's still howling . . It's a big system, extending to Jonathan in Cambridge and to my nephew in Burlington.

      Delete
    2. Yes, and Miriam got tons of snow!

      Delete
  3. Leo does not like it because he does not like the rain outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol . . Povero Leo! Cricket and Zuzu love watching the rain out the window. They've never been caught in it . . so maybe don't realize how uncomfortable it can be.

      Delete
    2. He always wants to come in right away when it rains.

      Delete
    3. My sister's cat is the same!

      Delete