Tuesday, April 2, 2024

primary day



chanda and i went to vote, but actually didn't vote. we scanned in blank ballots in protest of our government's sending of weapons to the current war on people driven from their homeland. it felt good to speak out in this way as my prior calls and letters, and the protests that are ongoing, haven't been able to end the support . . so far. 

4 comments:

  1. Well done for taking a stand . I am horrified at the lack of compassion and the apparent willingness of our “ Leaders “ to condone genocide
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I don't understand it. It's so disheartening.

      Delete
  2. Peter, Charlotte, and Veronika missed it! We had no idea it was taking place. We did not even see signs at the fire hall where it always is. Very strange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to remind Chanda, even though there had been a pamphlet addressed to her lying on the table by the door for 2 to 3 weeks!

      Delete