yesterday was santa lucia day, but we celebrated this morning with lüssekats and coffee, as greg didn't have to run off to work today.
of course, chanda still had work this morning, so she ran off with three muffins for herself and her co-workers.
reviewing our christmas budget.
happy santa lucia day, and happy holiday time!
----



I've never made Lüssekatt, it looks difficult to make. Your Lüssekatts look yummy.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Angie. They aren't too difficult, you just have to let the yeast dissolve first and then knead the dough. It calls for saffron strands, which makes it so worthwhile!!!
DeleteOk, I'll give it a try, thank you, I love anything baked with yeast
DeleteHappy St. Lucia Day, Dorina! I am baking mine right now. We thought we would do our celebration this morning, but now we are doing it tomorrow morning. Where is Greg working now? Where is Chanda working? Any more college plans? When is Morgana coming?
ReplyDeleteHello! Morgana will be here tomorrow afternoon! Greg is working in Morgan Stanley's tech department. He likes it as they have the money for all top quality software and hardware. Chanda is at a local cafe and really enjoys it. She has been taking a special math workshop to brush up on her math skills for the SAT, so college plans are still there, just slow in implementing.
Delete