Friday, April 10, 2020

good friday

this came in an email from our governor . . it's set to one of my favorite songs.

----

 for good friday dinner, we usually have fresh cod with mustard/butter sauce and stewed tomatoes. tonight was a little different, but it was still cod fish: frozen fish fillets/sticks with buttered carrots and buttered potatoes with parsley.

 we also played a round of bananagrams . . 


4 comments:

  1. Oh, we did not get an e-mail like that! At least Peter did not mention one. Your fish does look wonderful. The girls played some game Peter bought and they all liked it. They also played some other games, but I do not recall what they played. They were happy, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I signed up on a special list for Covid-19 updates.

      I always enjoy playing games :) It's nice to hear one's children playing happily.

      Delete
    2. Ah, I see, that makes sense then. We played some games today.

      Delete
  2. The email video is just beautiful thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete